Saturday, November 3, 2012

John Okafor Accuses His Ex-Wife Of Killing His Son, Trying To Poison Him

Popular Nollywood comic, John Okafor, has accused his
ex-wife of poisoning his one year old son,
Mandela. The actor made this revelation while
recounting the ordeal leading up to his son’s
death by poisoning.
In an interview with Entertainment Express
yesterday, Mr Okafor not only accused his ex-wife
of poisoning Mandela, but also attempting to kill
him.
According to him:
“My ex-wife and her cohorts planned and
kidnapped my wife and child; they were later
released after 10 days. I paid the ransom and
they came home twelve hours later. That child
died a year later through poison. The facts later
came out but I don’t want to act on it now. You
will be surprised the day you hear what really
happened, but I don’t want to go into details
now.”


No comments:

Post a Comment