Saturday, June 23, 2012

Woman Caught With Drugs In Her Private Part



One of the things that could lead a person to the path of disgrace without he/she considering the consequences of being caught is poverty. There is so much poverty in Nigeria these days that even people who have regular jobs also complain of hardship.

Olufamous.com observed that prices of food stuffs are steadily on the increase, the cost of daily living is also fast becoming a nightmare for many families, yet Nigerian leaders are leading on with their business-as-usual attitude.

No wonder there is so much crime and criminality in the land...
NDLEA operatives were astonished recently when 66 wraps of Cocaine were discovered in the private part of a 48-year-old woman, Mrs. Mande Bala, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos on June 15, 2012. She was due to board a Kenyan Airways flight to Nairobi.

“The quantity of drugs that Mrs. Bala had inserted in her private part was so much that it affected her gait, drawing the attention of the NDLEA officials. No suspect has ever inserted such a large quantity of drugs in the country. Usually, cases of insertion are not more than 300g. The discovery was shocking,” said the NDLEA Commander at the airport, Hamza Umar.

Mrs. Bala, who's a widow and mother of three, said she was pushed to trafficking indin drugs in order to raise school fees for her children. “I am a widow; my husband died in 2007. I have got three kids to take care of. I need N45,000 to pay some fees for my child and I also had to take care of my rent because I have a quit notice to leave my house in July. I was actually supposed to swallow the drugs but I was too scared to do so.

I then decided on my own to hide them instead in my private parts because I was scared I would die if I ingested the drugs. I have heard such things happen. Although it was difficult for me to walk, I had to do my best because there is no one else to take care of my children,” she cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment