Saturday, October 27, 2012

UN-Style: Ban Ki-moon Shows Off His Gangnam-Style Dance Moves As He Meets Psy

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says he is
jealous of Gangnam Style artist Psy, because he
has stolen his crown as the world’s most famous
South Korean.
The UN chief joked during a meeting with Psy
that he felt overshadowed by the star, whose viral
video has generated over 500 million views on
YouTube.
The fellow countrymen then came together to re-
create the world-wide phenomenon that is the
Gangnam-style dance.
Ban had said: ‘I’m a bit jealous. Until two days
ago someone told me I am the most famous
Korean in the world. Now I have to relinquish. I
have no regrets,’
The two lavished praise on each other at UN
headquarters Tuesday, with Ban even risking a
few of Psy’s trademark dance moves from the
viral smash video Gangnam Style.


No comments:

Post a Comment